Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Hoosier New's

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ~THE INVISIBLE MAN~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 21st, 2001
    Posts
    100
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Just to let you know they are predicting snow to show it's ugly face sunday night and into Christmas, So hopefully we will have a white Christmas, which by the way is the only time I like to see snow. *L

    ------------------
    This hour I tell things in confidence,
    I might not tell everybody, but I will tell you. ?Walt Whitman?

    [This message has been edited by ~THE INVISIBLE MAN~ (edited December 21, 2001).]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member bracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2001
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Just to let you know....IT NEVER SNOWS IN FLORIDA!!!!

    I'm jealous...*S

    Merry Christmas....and make a snowman for me...*S

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ~THE INVISIBLE MAN~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 21st, 2001
    Posts
    100
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bracy, you can have it all if you want it. (makes note to tell weather man to send snow to Florida.) it's supposed to snow for the next 3 day's so we'll see. Also us Hoosiers was able to grant 18 wishes for the Make a Wish Foundation.

    <TABLE style="FILTER: glow (color=white strength=10"><font size="7" color="red"="times new roman">Whoooo Hooooo!!! Go Hoosiers biggrin</font></table>

    ------------------
    This hour I tell things in confidence,
    I might not tell everybody, but I will tell you. ?Walt Whitman?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ~EastCoastBitch~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2001
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    *Sings*..Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow........*prays*...please..!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ~THE INVISIBLE MAN~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 21st, 2001
    Posts
    100
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <TABLE style="FILTER: glow (color=white strength=10"><font size="5" color="blue"="times new roman">Your funny East! biggrin biggrin biggrin</font></table>

    ------------------
    This hour I tell things in confidence,
    I might not tell everybody, but I will tell you. ?Walt Whitman?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOOHOO! It's snowing! biggrin

    ------------------
    I am my own master but not always master of myself.

    Crazy Kerala's Place

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ~THE INVISIBLE MAN~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 21st, 2001
    Posts
    100
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well we did not get as much snow as antisipated which is ok with me we have snow on the ground I just wanted it to snow for Christmas frown

    ------------------
    This hour I tell things in confidence,
    I might not tell everybody, but I will tell you. ?Walt Whitman?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •